Learn from the master!
Drawn from decades of experience as a GP, Professor John Murtagh provides engaging authentic cases in clinical practice, providing valuable insight and noting the common mistakes and problems that GPs can encounter in their daily practice.
Read a selection of past case studies below.
- 60 year old housewife with long standing tremor
- Abdominal and bowl discomfort
- A challenging infection in a refugee
- Acute severe vertigo in a 61 year old housewife
- A painful hip in a 52 year old woman
- Bizarre behaviour in a 35 year old woman
- Henoch-Schonlein purpura
- Puzzling lower cyclic abdominal pain in a 13 year old girl
- Two cases of distressed crying infants
- A 6 year old boy with knee pain and a limp
- A cascade of cardiac events
- Acute respiratory distress three days after trauma
- A dangerous case of post-flu fatigue
- A strange reaction
- Jaundice in a neonate
- Torsion of the testis - a potential disaster
- Unexplained stroke in a healthy adolescent