Could you be a GP ambassador and fly the flag for general practice in your hospital?
Are you a prevocational doctor who is passionate about general practice? If the answer is yes, then we need you to become a GP ambassador at your hospital!
What is a GP ambassador?
GP Ambassadors are a major initiative of the Going Places Network. The role is to be the general practice champion and help develop and promote the Going Places Network in their hospital.
What would I be asked to do as a GP ambassador?
- Establish and promote the Going Places Network in your hospital
- Help organise Going Places networking and educational events
- Engage your peers in discussions about a career in general practice
- Help fellow prevocational doctors deal with the pressures of hospital rotations.
Meet some of our current GP ambassadors.
Who can be a GP ambassador?
Any prevocational doctor who is passionate and knowledgeable about general practice. You will also need to be approachable and outgoing.
What's in it for me?
By undertaking this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Be inspired and make a difference
- Network with colleagues and mentors
- Have fun!
If this sounds like you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to tell us what hospital you are based in.